Tuesday, December 2, 2014

And Suddenly, It's December


It's been really nice to have a few days of down time the last few weeks. I'm trying to savor them as things pick up for the holidays and then our winter travel and activity schedule. And of course I'm trying to soak up every minute of this little lady while she's still a squishy baby. She's following in her siblings' footsteps by enjoying the exersaucer for about 5 minutes, then being over it. It's that whole "bearing-weight-on-their-legs" thing that none of them have been fans of. Good thing it's easy to make her smile.


 Brooke decided she wanted to have a tea party one afternoon, so we obliged her. It was very fancy, if you can't tell. Guess who got to play the role of "servant"?





They continue on the trend of playing really well together about half the time and literally fighting another quarter of the time. The other quarter, they ignore each other.


This little girl is also getting the hang of sitting up. This was taken at an inopportune time, for the record.


Miles wanted to sit in a Boppy, too.




She's also joining us at the counter and table for meals, when she's up. She's still eating solid meals about twice a day. As I write this, I'm fully aware that I'm being overdramatic, but I can't look at the picture below without fast-forwarding ten years and picturing them eating breakfast before rmiddle school. And knowing that time's going to go SO fast. Because it already is.



Girl selfie!


Pretending-to-be-asleep-with-Daddy selfie.


Paige is getting to a pretty fun age. And there's that whole new world that opens up once she gets the sitting-up thing down.
 




Hanging out with Aunt Jamie (enter "awkward smile" caption here).


Playing with Will.


She took this unbeknownst to me and it cracks me up every time I see it.


Brooke also got a baking date in over at Jamie and Will's over the break.



How cute are those matching aprons!?!



They watched "The Wizard of Oz". Jamie said Brooke was really into it. We've been reading it before bed, too.


Sisters!


I'll leave you with this one. Maybe my new favorite. Happy December!


No comments:

Post a Comment