Yesterday, we made our annual visit to Santa at Medinah. We were not optimistic about getting a shot of all three with no one crying, especially since Paige missed her morning nap, but they actually all did relatively well.
Miles was a little skeptical, but at least he didn't cry. I actually think he was excited to meet him. Don't let the steely demeanor fool you.
I LOVE this moment that Jamie caught between Paige and Brooke. And Miles' expression that's happening at the same time. Ha!
Santa photo dump.
In typical Brooke fashion, she decided to throw a curveball in what she wanted to ask Santa for when we were on our way there. I had told her no "Barbie Dream House" (I think she only wants one because she's seen commercials for it. She doesn't play with Barbies yet.), so she said she wanted a "Barbie Dream House Car." Again, I put the kabosh on that one. Bah-humbug. She settled on accessories for Isabelle and matching clothes for her, Isabelle, and "Rose" (the random baby doll that she decided to bring with her in a sling that morning). She keeps us on our toes! Miles stuck to his story and asked for a "blue beep beep". Done.
We got a couple pictures of all the family that was there (can't wait till Bri's big enough to join next year!). Miles somehow made it into the girls' picture. And I don't think he was too excited about it.
Don't Brooke and Miles look thrilled to be there?
Next, we went to the Oasis for crafts and face painting.
Brooke was pumped to have a "princess Elsa" face-painting job; although she politely pointed out to the lady doing her face that Elsa is actually a queen.
Brooke ran some errands with me that afternoon and her face lit up anytime someone complimented her makeup.
Miles was very happy with his baseball, too.
As usual, this little lady was a trooper.
Brooke with her "sweetheart," Rose.
I love this one!
It was such a fun time as usual and so special to be able to share it with family. Let the Christmas celebrations begin!
No comments:
Post a Comment