As usual, October is a crazy-busy month in our house. We have had a few down days. On one of those days, the kids decided to make a "boat" out of a cardboard box. It was cute and kept them busy for awhile while I cleaned. (The box is still in Brooke's room and she gets choked up anytime I mention throwing it away. Have I mentioned that I think she may be a hoarder?)
Paige does not lack for attention from her older siblings. It's kind of nice that she's a little more "durable" now, although I still have to keep an eye on how they're "playing" with her.
Tim and Krissi and the kids came in last weekend and we went to the Halloween event at the community center. Miles was very excited about all the trucks...
And Luke was excited about the petting zoo...
And the girls were excited about the princesses. Everyone left happy!
We had a wedding that Saturday and Tim and Krissi watched the kids for us. Mike and Jane came over between the wedding and reception.
The next day, the guys went to the Bears/Dolphins game and I took the four big kids to church while Krissi hung out with Paige. We stopped at the park on our way home from church.
Luke really cannot get enough of Paige.
He's going to be a great big brother. Selfishly, I think it'd be really sweet if he and Paige continue to have a special bond, though.
Speaking of bonds, I was *this close* to getting a pic of the two of them sucking their thumbs and looking at each other.
Not sure why I took these pictures, but the kids have been eating breakfast at the bar while I get stuff done in the kitchen in the morning. It's a nice set up and it's (usually) fun to look at these sweet faces as I begin the day.
How is it almost November already!?!
No comments:
Post a Comment