I had so many pictures of the two of them, I thought I'd dedicate a post to just the girls. Speaking of pictures of Brooke, we seem to have entered a "painful pose face" phase. Most of the pictures that she knows are being taken of her look like this lately:
But they looked cute in their matching outfits (that she requested they wear), and they're pretty funny, so I'll post another.
I'll do a six-month update on Paige soon, but for now, know that she's enjoying the Bumbo as it gets her closer to the action at meal times.
She also tried cereal for the first time a couple of days ago (at 5 1/2 months). Because I kept telling the kids that she was going to have cereal that night, when I went to get it ready, Brooke went to the pantry and started to select a box of cereal for her. As in, Cinnamon Toast Crunch. It was pretty sweet.
She took the first several bites well, then started eating at her hands and eventually crying. I then remembered that you're supposed to feed them solid food when their tummy is already somewhat full. Whoops. It's not like I've done this before...
Enjoying a milkshake that Matt brought home. This might have been the day before the "painful pose face" started.
No joke, this is how she falls asleep at least a couple of times a week. She's become a super-staller at bedtime, so we'll go with whatever it takes.
This is what happens when I leave the room for a minute.
I love my girls.
She endures enjoys a lot of "love" from her siblings. In all seriousness, I was a little scared to have a second daughter, but I've already seen the love these two have for each other and am excited to see their bond as sisters grow.
No comments:
Post a Comment