Since my last post was about the girls, I'll start this one with Miles. The poor guys was sick for several days a couple of weeks ago. He started out really whiny one night and the next day kept telling me that his "teeth hurt". I tried brushing his teeth and flossing a couple of times before realizing that he didn't know the word "throat". I looked in his mouth that night and it was not pretty. He was also running a pretty high fever.
The doctor diagnosed it as Hand, Foot, Mouth disease, but I'm not buying that diagnosis 100%. He didn't have any sores outside his mouth and (thankfully!) no one else in our house got it, so I'm kind of thinking it was just a virus that they couldn't do anything about, anyway. At any rate, we're sooo happy to have our goofy, fun-loving, mischievous little guy back.
The picture at the top of this post is from the night of our family photo shoot. I was super-happy with how they turned out. I just ordered them today, so I'll have the rights in a few days. In the meantime, if you want to go to the Autumn Fields website and enter Alley2014, you can see our shoot (I think it's only up for another couple of days). You'll hear this more in a future post, but we love Liz's work! Thankfully, Miles took a turn for the better the day of our shoot. Prior to that, we had our fair share of movie watching in Mommy and Daddy's room.
We ventured to the mall for winter coats and I bribed the kids with a train ride for being good. I didn't bring in the double stroller so Miles really did well having to walk quite a distance. That makes me happy and sad all at the same time.
We also got in some fun time with Aunt Jamie when we went to visit Grammie Deb and Grandpa Brian. I got in at the "silly face" part of the shoot.
Miles also had his first "performance" at school on Wednesday. He did a really great job. He'd been saying the poems quite a bit at home and I was wondering how he'd do with an audience. He stepped it up and dare I say, was one of the best little ones out there? So proud of my little big boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment