Saturday, April 26, 2014

Paige is Home!


We brought Paige home on Monday afternoon, much to the delight of the other kids.


Poor Lexi and Luke weren't allowed in the hospital so this was their first real chance to meet her.


We can already see that Miles' "affection" might be problematic.


Lex finally getting to hold her.



Luke holding her. He kept calling her a "cutie pie".


All the grandkids.


The girls. That's a whole lot of drama in about 10 years.


Since Monday, we've had a lot of fun just hanging around and getting to know our new little girl. She's been pretty chill her first week. We'll see what the future holds.




I actually think that at this stage, Miles is more into holding her than Brooke is. Brooke likes to talk about the things they'll do when Paige is bigger. She asked me if they could share a room. We'll see what she's saying about that a few years from now. Brooke is also really into the idea of "babysitting" her. She's offered to have Miles and Paige in her room to babysit. The other night, Paige was crying downstairs and Brooke called down, "Can I tell you something? If she's crying, it's probably because she's hungry or she needs her diaper changed. That's usually why she's crying." I thanked her for her input (and she was actually right - she was hungry).




Here she is with her possum toy from our Australian friend, Andrew.


She's only awake for a few hours a day, but when she is, it's pretty obvious that she belongs with our other two.


That's all I've got for now. I'm going to try to get a little sleep while the house is quiet. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment