Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Easter Egg Hunt


On Saturday, our friends Scott and Kristina and Scott's parents hosted an Easter egg hunt for all the little kids in our group. It was Brooke's first non-family organized egg hunt and she was excited. The night before, she told me, "I don't think I'm going to be able to sleep. I wish the Easter egg hunt was now!"


As Scott was going over the rules, she was jockeying for a prime position at the starting line and Miles was right there with her.


I wasn't sure if Miles was going to know what to do, but he caught on right away. He was even more excited when he realized there was candy in most of them.


Daddy and Grandpa Brian helping.


Brooke was excited to find the egg with her name on it - and even more excited that it was pink with purple polka dots!



The little guys (Miles especially) loved the sand table. I plan to fully get my money's worth out of that thing in our backyard this summer.



A little t-ball. Batting lefty, of course. She made some nice contact.


Oh, and look, I was there! This is the closest we got to a family shot. Love my photogenic kids.




It was a really fun time. Thanks again to the Wellers for hosting another great event!

No comments:

Post a Comment