So the end of February is in sight, but not so much the end of winter, hence more indoor activity pics. We had a family dinner at Matt's parents a few weeks ago and Brooke
The kids were very excited about the Valentine's Day gifts from Grammie Deb and Grandpa Brian that were waiting for them when we got home from St. Louis.
As usual, couldn't get him to stand still...
Brooke has been very into dressing up lately. She was on an "ice skater" kick for a little while. I'm not sure what character this was, but this is how she came down to lunch the other day. (Sidenote: Brooke came in as I was writing this post, saw this picture and asked, "Right there are you saying, 'Brooke's beautiful'?" - and she is, so I am.)
We've also been using the Easy Bake Oven a LOT. She loves making things in it and then giving them away. I'm not going to lie, I wouldn't hate it if she becomes a baker.
Sharing with Miles. I'd say they play together 1/3 of the time, co-exist 1/3 of the time, and fight 1/3 of the time. It could be worse, and the times that they play together are pretty priceless.
Being silly at dinner at Medinah.
Last night, Brooke upgraded to a twin bed (tear). Matt was putting the bed together and she was building a fort with the Styrofoam pieces.
Thanks again to Groupon, we went to a place called The Ball Factory with Katie and her kids last week. It was a really fun place that I think we'll go back to. Although hopefully there won't be as much need for indoor play in the near future.
Here's to March bringing warmer weather and more fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment