Tuesday, February 25, 2014

The Travel Continues...


Our Winter of Travel continued with a trip to La Jolla, CA, for the wedding of one of Matt's friends from high school. My family watched the kids this time (two nights with Tim and Krissi, one with my parents), so we had to fly into and out of St. Louis. We had an extra day on the front end of the trip (and actually the back end, too, thanks to another snow storm), so we took the kids to Monkey Joe's.


Miles was much more into the slides and bounce houses this time, but he also enjoyed "riding" in the coin rides they had.


 

While in San Diego, I was able to see MY good high school friend, Laura, and her adorable little girl Charlotte for breakfast. It was great to catch up!


Matt and I hiked at Torrey Pines later that day. It was beautiful and I'd highly recommend it.

 

Matt also played Torrey Pines with some of his friends the next day. Even I could appreciate how beautiful the course was.


And we finished off the weekend with the wedding on Saturday night. Everything was beautiful. Congratulations to Becca and Mike!

 

Here were some of the photo updates that I got. Helping Uncle Tim jam out. (Is that what the kids call it?)


 Hanging out at Luke and Lexi's "Mimi's" (as Brooke calls her - they call her NeNe).


Playplaces are invaluable in the winter.


And then all the other stuff that comes with hanging out with your cousins/BFFs for a few days.






They also got to see a couple of movies. I'm sure they didn't want us to come back. Thanks for taking care of them. We're spoiled with such great families!



No comments:

Post a Comment