Saturday, February 8, 2014

Vegas


About 36 hours after getting back from Disney, Matt and I left for his work trip to Las Vegas and the kids headed over to Grammie Deb's and Grandpa Brian's. It made for a little chaos, but both trips were great and not to be passed up, so we did what we had to do. The hectic schedule was made more tolerable by knowing that we've been getting breaks from the miserable winter. Anyway, while we were away, we got great pics like this to let us know that the kids were doing just fine without us.



Miles' first time sledding!



(When he saw me putting this picture up, Miles said, "Deb's!" - I was impressed that he recognized it.)


From what I heard, they had a great time. In addition to the sledding, they got to go to lunch with Aunt Jamie and visit Grandma Audie. Brooke also got to bake cupcakes with Aunt Jamie (and Will - bonus!) and go see Frozen again. The day we were coming home, Brooke actually told Matt's mom that she wanted to stay there longer. 


Matt and I managed to get one picture of ourselves while in Vegas. We saw Daniel Tosh, a really funny (but not for everyone) comedian, had a few relaxing days and great meals, and actually came out ahead on our gambling. It was a winning weekend for everyone! Well, maybe not the Broncos...

1 comment: