Saturday, July 27, 2013

Busy, Busy

 

My parents were gracious enough to drive us home after our quick trip to St. Louis. The next day, we visited the DuPage County Fair. They thought the animals were great, but Brooke really loved the rides. We go to our fair share of carnivals, don't we?




Brooke has also been taking swimming lessons the last couple of weeks. I'm really proud of her. She's gotten much braver (the goggles help), although floating is still a bit of a struggle. 



We also enjoyed an evening kids' concert at the Arboretum (despite the sweltering heat) with Christy and Kali. 



Some randoms from the downtime that we've had:


He's really into waking her up and giving her "hugs". I love it.


Playing (I'm not sure what, but I'm sure there was an elaborate imagined story for it) with Daddy.


That's it for July. Next up is our annual family vacation to Michigan. We're excited!



No comments:

Post a Comment