Our summer started at a pretty leisurely pace but has quickly picked up this month. Here are some random shots of what we've been up to between the traveling. Before it got super-hot, we were enjoying visiting parks, both alone and with friends.
We've done our fair share of chalk-drawing (I know, the octopus is amazing. I'm thinking of commissioning some of my work.) and bubble blowing.
Miles has discovered the trampoline, which has caused Brooke to re-discover the trampoline (and the annoyingly loud song it plays repetitively).
Brooke met Curious George.
Matt's been working quite a bit with Brooke on both her wiffle ball and golf swing.
We had a rainy day playdate that included quite the performance.
They continue to overall be really cute together. Don't be mislead, though, Miles has already been pushed over his fair share. He's also already learning to fight back. I guess that's a good thing?
And here are some of the pics that we got while we were away in Sedona. Like I said, they had a great time!
Summer's only half-over. There's a lot more fun to be had!
We have that same trampoline I'm with you on the annoying music. I just don't understand why kids toys need music?!
ReplyDelete