Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Love from Wheaton




Last weekend I was able to go away for a few days with some great friends from work. We had a great time despite cloudy/rainy weather for two of the days. While I was gone, Matt and his mom joined forces to watch the kids. I received quite a few photos (at my request).




We were also able to FaceTime every night, which was fun. Miles would just kind of be chilling then Matt would show him the iPad screen and he would squeal and reach for the screen. Brooke did her best to make sure I enjoyed my time away by throwing a temper tantrum mid-conversation on my last night there. This is her "I'm sleepy" pose.


This guy might have missed me the most.


Miles was getting sick the last day or so that I was gone. I'm genuinely happy that he didn't really get sick until I got back. I'd hate to not be able to cuddle with him when he's feeling bad.

 

It was much-appreciated rejuvenation time, but I was also SO happy to get back to my babies. All 4 of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment