Brooke started "pre-ballet" a couple of weeks ago. We were only able to be in the room for the first few minutes, so these were the only shots I got. In this one, she's the one a couple of steps behind on "Head, Shoulders, Knees, Toes."
She was very disappointed that they didn't do a "performance" after her first practice, but she's accepted that the recital isn't until May. That should be priceless.
She's said, "That was fun!" after leaving class every time, which is so great to hear. This is one of those times where my imagination and dreams for her can get carried away. I think, "Maybe this photo will go in the playbill of her first Broadway play..." Then my pragmatic side comes out and I think, "Hopefully this class will help her be better at not walking into things." Either way, it's a joy to see her having fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment