Thursday, April 12, 2012

Pre-Easter


While my family was in town the week before Easter, we decided to have some Easter-related festivities that the kids could enjoy together.




Here was Easter-egg dying. I'm really glad Brooke got to experience this (and that it was captured on camera - thanks, Krissi), but I really can't comment on how this went as I wasn't around. I'm actually not even sure when it happened. I'm sure I was sleeping or nursing. Those first few days are a little blurry.





I did initiate the Easter-egg hunt, although Lexi decided that I was the third-best "hider" after Tim and Matt (who hid the eggs places the girls couldn't reach, btw - so much for being nice).



Lexi was very sweet in helping Brooke find the eggs.


The boys.


We also had the kids pose in their Easter outfits from Aunt Nancy. Brooke's working on sitting like a lady.


Take #342


We also took the opportunity to get Grandma and Papa T with all the kids.


I love these guys so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment