On Easter Sunday, Matt, Brooke and I were able to go to church together thanks to Matt's mom watching Miles for us. Afterward, we went back to Matt's parents' house for brunch...and took a whole bunch of pictures.
Brooke with the aunts.
Brooke helped Grammie Deb cook...
It was such a beautiful day that after brunch we sat on the deck. Brooke got to check out her new bubble toys.
I've become quite the bubble expert and this princess carriage is pretty amazing for bubble blowing, fyi.
We also took turns playing in the backyard with Brooke.
She's trying to get as close as she can to the sprinklers here.
On the way home, Brooke held our gift to her. A baby doll that she named "Baby Lexi."
*Uncle Mike and Grandpa were also present for this brunch. The only explanation I can think of for their not being in the pictures is an especially exciting Masters Sunday.*
No comments:
Post a Comment