Like we did last year and the year before that, we spent the week before Christmas with Matt's family in Florida. Brooke was really excited to go in the weeks leading up to it. She also obviously remembers it fondly because anytime she sees a plane or a train she says, "Goin' to Fwa-wida?"
And I'm a sucker for the shot from behind of Brooke and someone holding her hand. I tend toward the dramatic, but I can't help thinking that before I know it, it'll be some guy's (who isn't good enough for her - Just kidding. Kind of.) hand that she's holding.
I didn't get a good shot of her the night she wore it to dinner, but I love this outfit that my friend Jen got B for her birthday. I seriously wish it came in my size.
Some boys who were there had caught a lizard and Brooke was VERY impressed. She's really cute about asking "big kids" their names and how old they are, but that's about all she's got. She'll recycle those 2 questions countless times. She still remembers "Me-yissa," the eleven-year-old she met at the pool.
We also got a morning of tennis in. Here's to hoping that she's a little (lot) better tennis player than her mom.
No comments:
Post a Comment