Monday, January 2, 2012

If You Get a Dusting, Make a Mini-Snowman


I think I was so pictured-out from Florida and Christmas that I didn't get many shots of the rest of our visit to St. Louis. We had a great time running around and catching up with friends and family, as well as just hanging out and laying low (including a date night - thanks, Mom and Dad!).


One of the mornings that we were there, there was a dusting of snow, so the guys took the girls out to play for a bit.


This is my cautious girl - not quite comfortable stepping into the snow (and let's be honest, we didn't encourage it - she didn't have any boots).


And her crazy cousin, jumping in to make snow angels!

Tim and Lexi made a mini-snowman, complete with a mini-carrot nose and grape eyes. Maybe that'll be the biggest snowman we're able to make this year??? I can dream.


Brooke enjoyed having snowballs thrown at her. Dodgeball may not be her sport.



We can't forget Luke!


I say this every time we're with them, but Brooke really loves her cousins and I so love seeing them all together.

No comments:

Post a Comment