Here are a couple of photos that Jeff and Michelle took of us this summer that I never got around to posting. I love Christmas, but isn't everything better with warmth and sunshine?
Also on the to-do list for 2012: Baby Boy due in late March. I'm not sure why I waited to long to mention it on the blog, but I did. I think it was part sensitivity in knowing how many of my friends would like to be pregnant, part superstition and part waiting for inspiration for a creative way to announce. And let's be honest, waiting for creative inspiration from me could take years. Anyway, we're thrilled, excited and praying for a continued healthy pregnancy and delivery.
Congratulations!!
ReplyDeleteWoohoo!!! That is awesome. Boys are awesome!!
ReplyDeleteYay! I didn't know! We've so loved having a girl and then a boy; I think you'll love it, too! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteThanks, ladies! Wasn't sure anyone still read this...
ReplyDelete