Christmas was, as usual, a bit of a whirlwind for us. We went to church on Christmas Eve night and opened presents as a family on Christmas morning. We then went to Matt's parents' for family Christmas, then to his Grandma's for brunch. I have limited pictures of these events as I was planning to use my fancy new phone to take pictures and video, but had a problem with my flash (that turned out to be plastic over it - oops). Technology.
I did manage to capture Brooke opening her Bubble Guppies shirt - complete with her name on it! This is comparable to a 13-year-old getting a Justin Bieber shirt. At this point, she's more interested in staring at her idols than she is wearing it, but regardless I'd say it was a hit.
She also enjoyed throwing down a couple of beats with Uncle Mike.
We were so happy that my grandma was feeling better and was able to join us.
Tim...Tebowing. Get it?
Two of the cutest little boys ever.
Me and My Girl. Thanks as usual for your help taking pictures, Krissi. It's nice to have proof I'm around.
No comments:
Post a Comment