The weather these past couple of weeks has been AMAZING. Is it possible to have spring fever in November? Because I'm pretty sure I do.
Anyway, we've been trying to take every possible opportunity to enjoy the outdoors. Here are a few photos from the park last weekend and Brooke hanging out by the patio door (one of her new favorite places) before we went outside. And in case you were wondering, that's Ozzie's usual perch. He runs outside to do his business, then almost immediately runs back up to the door. One of these days we're going to have to break it to him that he's a dog.
It really is crazy what sunshine can do for the soul! Sunshine, and baby laughter. Speaking of baby laughter, I'll leave you with a video of Brooke on the swing.
Love that video of Brooke... what a cute little laugh!! Tell Matt to try the "underdog" next time. It's a winner for us with the nieces and nephews!
ReplyDelete