Saturday, November 13, 2010

Halloween Fun?


Because we already had so much scheduled for Halloween, and because it would be pretty embarrassingly obvious who would be eating any candy that we received trick-or-treating, we didn't buy a costume for Brooke this year.


We did, however, buy one for her last year. We bought it before she was born and before I had any concept of the sizing of infant clothes. It was a tiger costume (naturally) from Old Navy that was for size 0-6 months. It was still hanging in her closet so I had her try it on a couple of days after Halloween when she was feeling better. I know they aren't the best photos, but I thought they were too funny not to share.


I think she could sense how awkwardly small it was. It only lasted for about 5 minutes.

Hopefully next year Halloween will be a bit more enjoyable...

2 comments:

  1. You are teaching her early that sometimes fashion takes precedent over comfort.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like Brooke can't wait to be a tiger. haa

    ReplyDelete