The other day, I was eating a nectarine and letting Brooke take nibbles of it. I knew she was enjoying it, but didn't know quite how much until she started crying when I went to throw it away. I decided that then was as good a time as any to try her little fruit-in-the-mesh-holder thing. I put a chunk of nectarine in it and she munched on it for about 10 minutes until it was virtually all gone. That's my girl! I got a video of it because she was being so vocal in her enjoyment. This video also shows her new trick of "sharing" her food -this time with Ozzie. (Sorry for my obnoxious baby voice. I really don't realize when I'm doing it.)
Friday, August 20, 2010
Trick and Treat
The other day, I was eating a nectarine and letting Brooke take nibbles of it. I knew she was enjoying it, but didn't know quite how much until she started crying when I went to throw it away. I decided that then was as good a time as any to try her little fruit-in-the-mesh-holder thing. I put a chunk of nectarine in it and she munched on it for about 10 minutes until it was virtually all gone. That's my girl! I got a video of it because she was being so vocal in her enjoyment. This video also shows her new trick of "sharing" her food -this time with Ozzie. (Sorry for my obnoxious baby voice. I really don't realize when I'm doing it.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment