This is Matt..... This paragraph was originally butchered by Jaimie. She wanted me to contribute, so I'm doing it. I also thought I'd post some links, although most of the girls that read this probably aren't all that interested! I guess the way to get me involved in posting is by making errors regarding Wheaton Warrenville South Football.
This is Matt's third year coaching the QB's there and even though I give him trouble for it, I'm really proud of his dedication and how much he pours into the kids there. Did I mention that they won the state championship last year? Did I mention that his QB this year is getting a full ride to University of Illinois? Did I mention they're ranked No.1 in the state of Illinois and No. 37 in the nation? Did I also mention that they're going to be on ESPNU this Friday, September 3 at 4:00? Make him (me) happy by tuning in. Then I guess I also forgot to mention that we're selling advertising space on Matt's shirt that day. (Since he's only a volunteer coach, we're looking for some ways for this to pull in a little extra cash.)
Seriously, Matt? Sorry to everyone else for the link-happy guest post.
ReplyDelete