

We decided to take advantage of the beautiful weather and a "free birthday dinner" coupon and have dinner out as a family this past weekend. Our table was smack in the sun for the first half hour or so, so Brooke got to rock this stylish hat/dress combo.

Nothing too exciting to report about this meal, except that maybe Matt thought that he could outsmart the restaurant and use the coupon for his expensive steak rather than my fish. I was okay with going along with it until the waitress asked, "Oh! Whose birthday is it?!?" and I panicked and fessed up. Matt went with a smaller steak than he had originally planned.

It was a little windy...


Later, I opened my gifts from Matt. He got me this AWESOME bottle of wine,
Rombauer Chardonnay. I first tried it when we were in Tahoe and I guess I had been talking about it a lot. Oops. And he also took my hints about wanting a cute little bag to go with my new neon outift that I've been saving for the first day of school. Not really. He bought the purse as a joke to avoid his picking one out and my returning it the next week. He knows me so well.
No comments:
Post a Comment