Sunday, August 29, 2010

10 Months


What to say about Brooke at 10 months? It continues to be so fun to see her develop as a little person. She LOVES her food and is actually quite self-sufficient at meals now - except that after taking a drink from the sippy cup she throws it over the side of her chair. EVERY TIME. She now says, "Num-Num" to indicate wanting food or drink (which we find extra funny as Lexi did the same thing). There are times that I would swear she says "Dada" deliberately, but there are also times that I'm convinced I'm giving her WAY too much credit.


She's now mobile enough to be dangerous. No more leaving her on the couch or bed unattended. She's also started sleeping on her tummy sometimes, which she never used to do. Her favorite book is "Where is Baby's Belly Button?" and she's really excited by her stacking cups. She always giggles when daddy throws her up in the air and she loves walks, bath time and cuddling. I keep forgetting to mention that her blocked tear duct cleared up about three weeks ago, which we were very happy about.

She's the light of our lives and we're thankful everyday for her!

No comments:

Post a Comment