Thursday, August 12, 2010

Back That Thing Up



Brooke is really beginning to get around - she just can't seem to figure out how to shift out of reverse. I haven't been able to capture it on video yet, but I hope to soon.

She'll have her eye on something ahead of her...then steadily back away from it. The good news is that true to her easygoing personality, she's content playing with whatever comes her way as she backs up. Unfortunately this is often dog hair or crumbs of dog food, thanks to Oz's neurotic eating habits and "no shed" coat.



The other day, she was on the floor on her purple blanket playing nicely with her toys. The next time I checked on her, I found her here. She wasn't yelling or crying - just chilling. I've decided that I'll enjoy this transition period before I have to fully babyproof.


No comments:

Post a Comment