Thursday, July 28, 2016

Randoms


I feel like this summer has been a decent balance of staying busy and laying low. Fortunately, on the days that we lay low, the kids do a pretty good job of playing well together (usually).


Matt and Miles had a Boys Night (Chik-fil-a shakes and White Sox game) when Brooke and I went to see Olivia in Mulan Jr.



Paige LOVES trying on other people's shoes.



She also sometimes likes to wear her sunglasses the whole time we're at Target.



Yogurt tastes better in costume, don't you agree?


Miles and Paige "sneaked" into the front seat of Uncle Will's car. Those two are trouble...


A family shot. If I ever updated my FB, this would've been a good profile pic.


Cantigny with Kali.


Paige with Miss Sinead, her speech therapist. Brooke has been very helpful during her sessions this summer.


Brooke on a playdate with friends.


Ozzie's still putting up with all the craziness. He's a really good dog.


A rare pic of Matt and I from our friend Kristina's birthday weekend in Galena.


No comments:

Post a Comment