A few weeks before school was out, Brooke's school had the Tiger Trot, an annual fundraiser. Brooke and most of the kids in her class took part in the Fun Run.
Brooke ran without Matt or I and ran the whole way (per a report from my friend who ran). She finished in around 10 minutes. Not too shabby! Maybe someday she and I can do some distance runs together.
She finished off her soccer season a few weeks after that. She's learned to enjoy soccer for the social aspect, but I've never seen her just kick the ball around for fun.
Hanging out after the game one Saturday.
We're taking it easy this summer, only doing Lil' Chippers and swimming lessons. I think she's learning to like golf more. Miles also seems to enjoy it.
With summer came the end of school. Because we had a lot going on, I was a mess the last day of school and Brooke was tardy for the first time (luckily, her report card had already been filled out - ha!).
Then, I couldn't find my keys and missed her last pickup as a kindergartener. Thankfully, my friend got this picture of her and Mrs. Bicker for me. It's been a great school year and a great spring. And now, hooray for summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment