Saturday, December 5, 2015

Paige at 19 Months


My sweet baby was nineteen months late last month. Time is flying!


She LOVES to carry a purse or a bag anywhere she goes. When we're at the store, she likes to have mine next to her in the cart. Future fashionista? Speaking of, the other day, she INSISTED I put on this vest with her outfit. It didn't go, but I loved that she cared. And the pantry is one of her favorite places to hang out these days.



She's been climbing stairs for awhile now and is very proud of herself. She often keeps busy playing upstairs in her brother or sister's rooms. She can safely navigate down a few, but has yet to master a whole flight.


She also loves My Gym. She sings the "Bye, Bye" song anytime I ask her about it and has a smile on her face most of the time we're there. She especially loves the music and frequently breaks into dance when she hears it. I've seen her make huge motor improvements since we've been going there. She's still not walking, but is pulling up everywhere and cruising a little, as well as starting to stand on her own. PT starts next week, so hopefully they'll give her the push she needs to get off her little booty.


The toy kitchen is one of her favorite places to play. She plays "waitress.' She also still doesn't have a ton of words (maybe 10), but she gets her point across very well through pointing and jibberish.


She's a great eater and still has a "hangry" streak - if she's hungry, she's NOT happy.


She's become quite the little trouble-maker with regards to getting into things, and it's pretty endearing.


Still a thumb-sucker, still a great sleeper. It's been fun to see her personality come out more and more the older she gets. I still wouldn't say that she's looking to win people over, but she is a little more willing to smile and she loves to make people laugh. She's our sweet baby and I don't think any of us could love her more.


No comments:

Post a Comment