Friday, December 18, 2015

December Randoms


Most of our activities this month have centered around the holidays or therapy for Miles and Paige, but we have had a little downtime, as well. Miles and Paige are developing a pretty sweet bond. He always likes to be covered up when he watches tv now, and she likes to join/bug him while he's sitting there.


He's very helpful with pretty much anything she wants to do and is pretty much always looking out for her.



Brooke has had quite a few play dates and other activities after school.


This was the selfie she took before leaving for crazy hair day.


...and this is her hair after we took out all the pigtails.


We've played some sports in the basement. I rearranged our toys and I think everyone is excited about the new layout. Brooke's goal is to practice a different sport with Matt every night before bed.



Paige randomly started doing what we think are selfies with her toy phone one night. She gets that from one of her parents, and it isn't me.


See?


She's doing well with her speech and physical therapy and can be quite the little goofball.


And we got pigtails! You'd have thought I was pulling off her toenails and I got some stinkeye for awhile after, but the cuteness was worth it. Pardon Matt's creepiness in this picture.



Have a great weekend! (She initiated this selfie, btw.)


No comments:

Post a Comment