Golf is one of Matt's favorite things to do, and we'd both be really happy if the kids end up enjoying it, too. Matt's taken Brooke and Miles out a couple of times in the afternoon to "play a few holes."
There's a decent chance that they enjoy riding in the golf cart as much or more than they enjoy playing, but whatever it takes to make them happy out there!
Brooke starts Lil' Chippers next week, so I'm sure I'll have some golf updates in a few weeks.
There have also been a couple of nights that we've been able to join Matt for dinner after he golfed. We tried really hard to get a good family picture this particular night.
Really hard.
Then everyone finally smiles looks at the camera at the same time, and the server cuts off Brooke. I know the course, is pretty, but really?
Oh, well.
No comments:
Post a Comment