Just like that, we're more than halfway through June. Since I've last posted, the Hawks won the Stanley Cup, yet again.
While Paige was never awake for any of the Blackhawks' victories, we made sure she represented before bed.
Not sure what this attitude was about, but I'm sure something ridiculous. Ah, Brookie.
Speaking of Brooke, the poor thing had a UTI a couple of weeks ago. She never runs a fever but it spiked pretty quickly and she was miserable. Thankfully, we seem to be out of the woods now.
Maybe I should have named this post, "Mean Pictures We Take of Our Kids." This was when Paige woke up one night before Matt and I went to bed.
This guy seems to be over napping. Just like Brooke, he would still sleep during the day, but then be up until 10:30 or 11 at night. It's a sad day for me. Hopefully soon he'll be able to entertain himself for rest time. Lately, I've been letting him and Brooke play together. It's working out okay, but I feel like the charm will wear off soon.
Backseat shenanigans.
Morning stretches with Daddy.
Hanging out with Will.
I'm really thankful that a majority of the time, my kids play well together.
We planted a vegetable "garden" this year. We'll see how that goes. We at least had fun shopping for our plants and planting them.
Crummy weather makes for good baking weather.
Brooke is *usually* pretty helpful around the house, especially when it comes to Paige.
We have lots more fun stuff coming up these next couple of weeks, so I'll be back to update soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment