My dad had his vacation last week, so my parents were able to come visit for a few days. We got a lot in, including trips to Portillo's, Butterfield's, Chuck E. Cheese, and Toys R Us. I wish I'd gotten more pictures. We made a visit to the Museum of Science and Industry one day, too.
It's a huge place, but I think we hit a lot of the highlights, like the circus exhibit.
And the agriculture exhibit.
And the transportation exhibit.
My kids love a photo booth.
And Miles found a few opportunities to dance. He loved this movement/shadow exhibit.
I don't remember what this one was, but there was music playing, so he had to bust a move.
Stink Eye and Papa T got in some quality time.
We also went a a playground one morning.
We finished the trip with a visit to the O.G.
And some crusher hugs. It was over much too fast and we can't wait to see them again soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment