Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Happy Birthday to Me


My 33rd birthday was last Sunday. I had signed up to teach Brooke's Sunday School class. After church, we got my Matt and Brooke's favorite sandwiches from Jersey Mike's and headed to the playground for some playtime. We then went home, I took a little nap and went out for a little solo shopping, then we headed to Matt's parents for birthday dinner.


It was a nice evening, so we headed out back. The kids grabbed Will and Jamie right away to play and they kindly obliged, as they always do.




Miles was excited to find a bug. Boys. (As usual, thanks to Jamie for many of these pics.)



Paige, chilling with Aunt Jane.


My candle-blowing helpers.


The kids got a little slap-happy after the cake and ice cream.



This might be one of my favorite pictures ever. So many funny things going on here.


I also love this picture. Except for Matt's kind of creepy smile. He was trying to hide his teeth that were blue from the icing.


Thanks to everyone for a great birthday. Last year was amazing and I can't wait to see what 33 has in store!

No comments:

Post a Comment