The weather was warm-ish on Friday and most of the snow had melted, so I promised Brooke a visit to a playground. We weren't able to stay too long, but it was just long enough to make me truly realize how much I miss playing outside. And being warm in general. Maybe one day...?
Miles has been really into his "Choo choo books" lately and will carry them from room to room. Brooke was helping him read them here. It's not the best shot, but I wanted to capture it.
There are certainly times when being home alone with these two can feel
mundane and frustrating (especially this winter!), but I'm thankful that
I really feel like God's been reminding me lately of how fast this time
will past and of how lucky I am to have these fun, funny, healthy
little people to teach and help grow and spend my days with.
No comments:
Post a Comment