Sunday, March 23, 2014

Frozen Party


My good friend Jen's daughter, Grace, has seen the "Frozen" movie as many, if not more times, than Brooke, so Jen decided to do a small "Frozen" themed-party for a few of Grace's friends. Brooke had been looking forward to this party from the moment I told her about it and it did not disappoint! To begin the party, the kids had to dig in the ice using tools, salt and warm water to retrieve "treasures." I will certainly be using this activity at our house when the weather warms up.


Then, we went downstairs for a "Frozen"-themed obstacle course (did I mention Jen's also an OT? Love it.). Here are the kids in their "snow shoes" about to jump over the mound of snow.



We then went upstairs to her amazingly decorated table (she had decorated it for another event and it parlayed nicely into the party) for some lunch.


Then, on to "Pin the Nose on Olaf".




And finally, a little dancing to the annoyingly infectious soundtrack, complete with Elsa scarves.


The gang, minus Miles. (Brooke's weird smile is because she was worried we weren't going to find her Anna figurine and she didn't want to be bothered with a photo op while searching for it.)


It was a blast. Brooke's only complaint was that the other kids weren't really game to "play Frozen" like she and I do at home. Not to worry, she got plenty of that in when we got to St. Louis later that day...

No comments:

Post a Comment