Friday, November 8, 2013

Photo Shoot


A couple of weeks ago, we had our first "mini-session" shoot with Autumn Fields Photography. I've blogged before about how Matt hates paying for pictures, but we got a really good deal on this shoot.


The shoot was a bit of a hike for us, and Matt was complaining questioning why we were driving so far for some pictures. I explained that Sara was highly recommended and that this would prevent my annual "What are we going to use for the Christmas card?!?" meltdown. (Spoiler alert: if you get a Christmas card from us - and if you're actually reading this blog you probably do - you're going to see a few of these pictures again.)


We were impressed as soon as we got to the site. The girls were super-nice, prompt, decisive and efficient. We were in and out in about 30 minutes and everyone stayed happy. In addition to the shoot, we got the rights to 10 shots, both in color and black and white.


Cannot wait to put some of these up!



Seriously? Melt my heart.


Those cheeks.


Obligatory cheesy couple-shot. We're going to put a huge canvas of this one over the mantle.


I'm not going to lie, I spent a fair amount of time studying what you're "supposed" to wear to these things. I went through a few options (and may or may not have had my friend Katie come over to help), but was pretty happy with our coordinating-ish outfits. And the only thing I had to buy was the shirt for myself.


Maybe my favorites.



Enjoy these. Matt said they have to last me for at least a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment