Friday, November 1, 2013

The Rainbow Fairy


Brooke did a class (with Kali, natch) at the community center this fall call "Fairyland".



It was lead by a woman who's a published author and in it, the girls basically came up with their own story that the teacher then turned into a narrative that the kids performed for us at the last class. Brooke loved this class and talked about it more that anything else I've had her in. Maybe acting is in her future?


The "play" was pretty cute, although I can't quite tell you what it was about. Each of the girls got to pick which fairy they wanted to be. Can you guess which Brooke picked?


Parenting fail confession - I spent all this time getting Brooke's costume together and painting her face, then we got to the class and I realized that I forgot her wings! And we have multiple sets at home. Ugh. Thankfully, she didn't realize. (And if you're reading this years from now, Brooke, I'm so sorry. Thanks for not realizing and making me feel worse than I already did/do.)




No comments:

Post a Comment