Friday, November 8, 2013

60th Anniversary


We went down to St. Louis this past weekend to celebrate my grandparents' 60th anniversary. Pretty impressive! The whole family came and we shared stories and letters with my grandparents as well as watching a video montage of them through the years that my mom and uncle put together. It's really amazing and inspiring that Matt and I have great legacies of long marriages in both our families.


While we were down there, we also got in lots of quality cousin time, including a couple of breakfasts out (Cracker Barrel is always great for entertaining the kids in their store for a little while.).


Story time with Uncle Tim is another big hit. Whenever we come away from a visit with my brother, Brooke is always expecting a bunch of stories from me. Unfortunately, I'm not as creative as my brother.

 

We also took the kids to Gigi's in their costumes for "trick or treating".


And visited Aunt Esther.


The boys enjoyed some quality time with each other the iPad.


My mom tutors Lexi a couple days a week, and since Brooke missed a day of school for the visit, they let her join them. She loved it!



Miles and Aunt Krissi. I swear he did things beside play on the iPads this trip, I just didn't do a good job documenting them.


Can't wait to see you all again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment