Saturday, February 11, 2012

Cabo


Matt's company had their annual Awards Trip the last weekend in January and he and I were lucky enough to get away for a few days to Cabo San Lucas, or "Cabo" as the jet-setters call it. Brooke got to spend the weekend with my family in St. Louis (thank you!) and had a blast, as well. *Shout out to my brother who took a 3 1/2 year-old, 2 year-old, and 10 month-old to the movie theater - by HIMSELF!*


We stayed at the One & Only Palmilla. I was thrilled to learn that it's the best celeb-spotting resort in Cabo, but a little disappointed that Mike Piazza was the biggest celeb we saw. I was hoping for at least a Real Housewife or two. (Thanks again to Grant for the amazing getaway.) Because Brooke wasn't with us, and I was 8 months pregnant and in a bathing suit most of the time, I don't have any photos of us (/me that are flattering enough to show in public). We did get some shots from our room.

It was whale season, so we got to see tons of whales in the ocean. We also had a visitor for breakfast one morning.

I'm always sad to leave Brooke, but I'll be honest - time with my husband, leisurely dinners where I can actually converse uninterrupted and long days spent poolside are nice breaks every once in awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment