Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Sunday Funday


We actually had a whole long-weekend of fun days this past weekend when Tim and Krissi and the kids came up.


We started with making cookies with the girls in the morning. I thought I had muffin mix, but a sugar cookie in the morning never hurt anyone, right?


Enjoying the fruits of their labor.


Then we went to a bounce house place nearby. I think the guys had more fun than the kids, but I also think they *may* have broken more than a couple of rules in the name of competition.




Luke wanted in on the action.





That afternoon, the four adults went to the Bulls game and watched the Bulls stink it up while Brooke's Aunt Jamie (really confusing to Lexi who has me as her Aunt Jaimie) watched all three kids single-handedly for the whole afternoon. You are my hero!



The next day we did some shopping, which is always a good idea with 3 kids 3 and under and a grown man (Matt) who whines almost as much as they do. Everyone enjoyed their naps that afternoon then we went to watch Tim and Matt win their YMCA basketball game.



The next morning we just hung out at the house.



It was a great weekend but I think everyone was tired by the time it was over.


1 comment:

  1. And yes, we're going to dress the girls in matching outfits as long as they'll let us.

    ReplyDelete