Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Thanksgiving


Brooke and I went down to St. Louis last week to celebrate Thanksgiving with my family. Matt couldn't make it because he had to stay around to prepare the Tigers for their fourth state championship game in five years. They didn't win, but Brooke had fun watching Daddy and "Uncle Mike" - a random coach that she decided looked like Uncle Mike - on TV. Congratulations on a great season!


On Wednesday, the girls helped my dad prepare a turkey. Brooke was pretty into it until she had to spread butter on it. I can't say I blame her.



On Thursday, we went over to my grandparents' house. The kids all had a great time playing together. Brooke was so excited about playing that I had a hard time getting her to eat her meal.



She had fun with Uncle Tim trying to catch food in her mouth.



Brooke got to spend some time with Gigi and Grandpa Charlie. Unfortunately we didn't take these pictures until she was about an hour past her naptime.


As always, we have so much for which to be thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment