We finally bit the bullet and bought an artificial tree this year. I'm a HUGE fan of real trees, but with our trip to Florida the week before Christmas and our trip to St. Louis the week after, it just didn't make sense anymore. Even though it doesn't smell or feel the same, it's so nice to have a tree in the house again. I guess this is technically Brooke's first Christmas tree. I think she'll get over those first couple of years.
It was pretty fun to watch her explore all of the decorations. She decided that the "Jingle Bells" barking dog needed some water. I heard, "Herwe, Doddie," and came around the corner to find this.
She's also really into the Little People nativity set again. She carried Baby Jesus around for about an hour the first day it was out. She tried to give him stamps (one of her new favorite things to do).
She also wanted to read him a book and since our Bible concordances are on high shelves, "Baby's First Numbers" had to suffice.
No comments:
Post a Comment