Thursday, November 3, 2011

2nd - 2nd Birthday Party


We had Brooke's second, 2nd birthday party at our house last weekend. (Yes, this is the second decently-sized party that we've thrown at our house that we've owned for a little over a month. We wanted to join the neighborhood with a bang.) We had a good mix of family, our friends and Brooke's friends. I had multiple paparazzi for this party (thanks again, Debbie, Danielle and Lindsay) so I may have another post of party pics in the near future.




This is the Caillou cake topper that I ordered online. Not the actual one, because of course the bakery couldn't put the one that I ordered on due to legal issues. Instead, it's the third one that I bought and the only that was successful.



I had some pumpkin crafts for the kids. Brooke's still enjoying them. I can only hope that she ends up craftier than I am.



The large number of people didn't seem to bother her until it came time to open gifts. She was kind of over it after about the third one. Her tune has changed since she's been able to play with all her goodies.



The tricycle was a huge hit. Given the motor skills that she's inherited, the sooner she gets a start on this stuff, the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment