At 3:59 today, Brooke will officially be one year old. I really can't believe it. I absolutely love seeing her personality continue to emerge, but I also want her to stay my cuddly little baby forever. The other day I got incredibly sad as I looked through a baby store ad and realized that a majority of the things they're selling Brooke no longer needs. But, I know I can't stop time so I'll keep going along for the ride and thanking God for allowing us to be a part of this amazing little girl's life.
Wednesday, October 27, 2010
Happy Birthday, Brooke!
At 3:59 today, Brooke will officially be one year old. I really can't believe it. I absolutely love seeing her personality continue to emerge, but I also want her to stay my cuddly little baby forever. The other day I got incredibly sad as I looked through a baby store ad and realized that a majority of the things they're selling Brooke no longer needs. But, I know I can't stop time so I'll keep going along for the ride and thanking God for allowing us to be a part of this amazing little girl's life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment