Monday, September 27, 2010

Yee Haw!


Jefferson had their family hayride on Friday, so I decided to take Brooke along. She seemed to have a pretty good time! She loved watching the "big kids" and horses and eating the goldfish crackers that were being offered as refreshments. I got her all decked out in plaid for the occasion, but it was pretty chilly so we had to add the sweater. I'm now realizing how easy I had it last winter when I didn't have to worry about shoes, coats and other winter accessories for her thanks to the Bundle Me.

Then, on Saturday my parents were able to come up for the night. We went out to eat at Olive Garden for my mom's birthday. We pretty much go there weekly during Never Ending Pasta Bowl Season (it ends Oct. 10, FYI) . It's always so great to have them visit. Happy birthday, Mom!

P.S. Brooke is ELEVEN months today. How did that happen?!? I'll post about her last month in the next day or two. Right now the house is quiet and I'm on a mission to catch up on some DVR'd shows.

1 comment:

  1. Can't believe she is 11 months already!!!!!!! That is so crazy!

    Also,I'm thinking that Olive Garden + Never Ending Pasta Bowl = Date for Jaimie, Katie, and I :)

    ReplyDelete