Sunday, September 12, 2010

Are You Ready For Some Football?


I'm not. Ever. Maybe it's because I've never attended a school with a football team or watched my brothers play football. Or maybe it's because I equate football with standing for 2 hours with chattering teeth as the wind batters my face. At any rate, much to my husband's chagrin, I'm not a football fan and he's doing everything he can to prevent Brooke from the same fate.

On Saturday the two of them hung out and "watched" some football. Daddy had pretzels and beer while Brooke had peas, an orange slice and water. I think she enjoyed the "num-nums" more than the game, but we're not above bribery in this family.

P.S. I'm not a completely horrible wife. I tried to take her to the WWS game on Friday - she looked really cute in her orange and white (I didn't get a photo of it, naturally)- but we were deterred by horrible parking, a whiny girl who was up past her bedtime and Brooke.

No comments:

Post a Comment