Part of the reason that I've been neglectful of the blog lately is that so many of the fun things that Brooke's doing are either hard to capture in a photo or I don't have the camera around when it happens. For instance, WE HAVE FORWARD MOTION! Halleljah! It's not consistent, but it gives me hope that she won't have to back down the aisle on her wedding day. She's also putting rings ON her stacker and putting blocks INTO her bucket. Not a big deal to most people, but need I remind you that I'm an OT?
She's also becoming more and more verbal and I kept the camera in her face until I had proof. In the first video, she imitates the words, "tickle, tickle" (sorry for her whining - I told you I was being persistent). In the second video, I'm taunting her with a canister of puffs to get her to say "Num-num", her word when she's hungry or thirsty.
Finally, we've noticed lately that anytime we ask her a question, her answer seems to be "yup". After answering me, she went on about what she thought of her dinner.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment