*Disclaimer* I took the pen away from her right after I stopped filming. I think the theme of my posts this month is how cruel I can be when it comes to getting videos of her.
Tuesday, September 21, 2010
Caught on Camera
Here's another video of Brooke - but this time she's actually moving forward. She gets a little distracted by Ozzie outside her door (I had to close him out because he kept getting in front of the camera) at one point, but she makes it.
*Disclaimer* I took the pen away from her right after I stopped filming. I think the theme of my posts this month is how cruel I can be when it comes to getting videos of her.
*Disclaimer* I took the pen away from her right after I stopped filming. I think the theme of my posts this month is how cruel I can be when it comes to getting videos of her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment